Download Archives of Gynecology: Organ of the Deutsche Gesellschaft by Prof. Dr. H. A. Hirsch, Dr. F. E. Loeffler F.R.C.S., PDF

By Prof. Dr. H. A. Hirsch, Dr. F. E. Loeffler F.R.C.S., F.R.C.O.G., Prof. Dr. H. Ludwig, Prof. Dr. K.-H. Wulf (auth.)

Show description

Read or Download Archives of Gynecology: Organ of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe PDF

Similar german_13 books

Additional info for Archives of Gynecology: Organ of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe

Sample text

Methods: A mini-computer HP1000 and hard disc of 20 Mbite were used. The FECG signals from HP8040A was digitalized (4/sec) and divided into small particles of 48 sec which were calculated according to each formula of LTV and SPA. As for the amplitude, peak to peak method, SD of FHR and another three features were compared to that of SPA: As we reported, the correlation coefficients for the amplitude were sufficiently high (0. 877). As for the frequency, peak to peak method, 0 cross of 24 34 and 48 sec of floating mean and 48 sec of fixed mean methods were compared to that of SPA.

Of Athens, Maternity Hosp. of Alexandra. Athens, Greece Since in 1979,200 cases of Trophoblastic Disease (T. ) of Alexandra maternity hospital. The incidence rate was 1/200 pregnancies. In 56 cases (28%) chemotherapy was given while in the remaining 144 cases (72%) spontaneous remission was observed in 4-12 weeks. The criteria for chemotherapy in these 56 cases were, (1) Metastatic T. D. (8 cases), (2) High risk group (P-HCG> 100,000 IU/1 after the primary evacuation of the uterus, delayed diagnosis and T.

The presence of these receptors in both the cytoplasm and the nucleus of breast cancers indicates an improved prognosis and the likelihood of response to endocrine treatment whether given for recurrent disease (R. E. , Brit. J. Cancer 43, 59, 1981) or as an adjuvant to surgery (B. , New Engl. J. Med. 305, 1, 1981). If steroid receptors are present in cervical cancers they might indicate a hitherto little explored role for ovarian hormones in the biology and management of the second most common cancer in women worldwide (D.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.18 of 5 – based on 38 votes

About admin